NIDCO's reply to JCC's letter on the ten recommendations of the Armstrong Report
On Friday 7th November 2014, the JCC received NIDCO's formal reply to the queries in our letter of 10th October 2014.
The NIDCO reply is a bulky one, comprising 12 No. documents totaling over 75 pages, so JCC will be giving careful consideration to that before commenting further.
Click here to read NIDCO'S November 2014 formal response to JCC's request for specific comments on HRC Report.
- Traffic Feasibility Study and Urban Traffic Management Plan for Debe to Siparia and Surrounding Areas: Least Cost Path Analysis Report (January 13, 2013)
- Acknowledgement Letter to JCC on receipt of HRC Report (Febuary 14, 2013)
- Comments by Attorney, Mr Kelvin Ramkissoon on HRC Report (February 20, 2013)
- Comments by Ecoengineering Consultants Limited on HRC Report.
- Comments by the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure on HRC Report.
- Comments by Trintoplan Consultants Limited on HRC Report.
- General and specific comments by NIDCO on HRC Report (February 21, 2013)
- Amendment to general and specific comments by NIDCO on HRC Report of February 21, 2013 (February 25, 2013)
- Updated general and specific comments by NIDCO on HRC Report (February 25, 2013)
- Comments by NIDCO President, Dr Carson Charles on the Review of the Debe to Mon Desir Segment of the Solomon Hochoy Highway extension to Pt Fortin conducted by consultants appointed by the JCC (April 17, 2013)